Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By JUICE
#154897 man i hope these brakes are in descent shape... spent a good bit of $$$ already this week in preperation for this swap. these extended buddy club lugs better look bad-ass on her! :lol:
By Apexracing
#154899 im sure they will did you get some nice lugs too?
By Apexracing
#154902 sorry i missed that looks sweet!
By Greasedmonkey
#154945 the rear wheel bearings and hubs come together in most cases. If you dont want the abs ring on them, just get the non abs ones. Makes no real difference. Before you put the hubs and bearings on, just replace the studs with your arp extended ones. It would also be a good idea to get a small tack weld on each one just to make sure they dont slip or anything.

Honda or Mugen trailing arm bushings are your best bet for replacing them. As for who ever said honda doesnt sell them, I think you need to lay off the drugs. Ive been working at honda for a while now, and they are always in stock. They are used for more than just the civic. They fit in other models as well.

While your at it, might as well do the upgrade for the rear brakes too. 02 civic si 4 lug rotors and other needed parts, to get bigger rear rotors. Its been said to be a bolt on affair. Just have to search around a bit to find out what you need.
By Apexracing
Greasedmonkey wrote:the rear wheel bearings and hubs come together in most cases. If you dont want the abs ring on them, just get the non abs ones. Makes no real difference. Before you put the hubs and bearings on, just replace the studs with your arp extended ones. It would also be a good idea to get a small tack weld on each one just to make sure they dont slip or anything.

Honda or Mugen trailing arm bushings are your best bet for replacing them. As for who ever said honda doesnt sell them, I think you need to lay off the drugs. Ive been working at honda for a while now, and they are always in stock. They are used for more than just the civic. They fit in other models as well.

While your at it, might as well do the upgrade for the rear brakes too. 02 civic si 4 lug rotors and other needed parts, to get bigger rear rotors. Its been said to be a bolt on affair. Just have to search around a bit to find out what you need.

you sir are not understanding what i was saying, HONDA DEALERS do not list the trailing arm bushing as a separate part there for you cannot get them from a dealer. see link below

http://estore.honda.com/epc/asp/rjane007.asp#

further more i don not do drugs and do NOT APPRECIATE the gester that i do wether it is jokingly or not.
By JUICE
#155000 Thanks for the input fellas :thumb:

and, i think i'll wait to upgrade to bigger rotors on the rear.. i'm pretty sure they're bigger than my fronts :x

what can i do with these front dx 242mm's??? will the extended studs allow me to put on bigger rotors??
By Classiccarsrule85
#155011 id suggest upgradeing to GSR front disc itd be your best bet or ex/si front disc are bigger im just not sure about how the bracket will bolt in if it would correctly to the dx hub set-up....
By chnzgoofball
alldatJUICE wrote:so, should i get the rear wheel bearing for ABS or ones without it?? i'm not gonna be running it.... but they currently have it. :? does it matter :?

they wont matter just go without abs