Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Chance
#151052 Post a pic of your torso and We'll tell you.

bwahaha sorry couldnt resist.

It was an option for the 92-95 civics, not standard.
look under your hood, on the same side as the battery look for the big fuse box, (right below the bat.) follow the fender down, there is 1 more fuse box below the strut tower, if there is one there. it has abs.
By Classiccarsrule85
#151068 easiest way to tell on the fire wall the brake prop valve will be 50/50 it will look like a I if you have abs....just follow thelines from your master cyl if not it will have 2 lines going into it from the m.c. and 4 going out--non abs--
By Vti93T
#151070 or as my friend realized..his stock ej1 had rear disc brakes..abs
By Chance
#151073 Dont have a pic.. I think You can also check for orange wire harness plugs. They used orange for ABS. ^Yeah doesnt all 4 discs mean ABS.. and 2 disc 2 drum mean No ABS..
By Vti93T
#151079 yup :thumb:
By LX_Sedan
#151082 just decode your VIN #
By Ajax1989
#151151 well not all ej1's with rear dics have abs
blackslio is a perfect example, he swaped his from a teg..
but if its stock wit rear dics then yes it has ABS

but here is wat your looking for

this is the ABS system :thumb:
took me like 3o mins to find this pic..lol[/img]
By chrono404
#151186 Assuming your cluster is the stock cluster that came in the car. It should have an ABS light/indicator on your instrument cluster. Pooping open the hood and looking at the bay and finding the abs computer thing will be a sure fire way to tell if you have ABS though.
By Chance
#151187 Just find a straight away and drive real fast and slam your breaks! You will then know it you have it. 8)
By Greasedmonkey
#151338 you can lock up ABS....no matter what they claim.
By Chance
#151341 I know. I was playing anyway.. that would be a dumb idea to "actually" do. :lol: