Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By BLaCkSiLo
#132069 hey guys,

alright i have an issue that must have been plaguing me for a while, i found out that my proportioning valve is leaking (pretty bad now actually), the brake fluid level is lower in just 3 days and it drips everytime i turn it off while f-ing up my new paint :x

so is there anyway to seal this with JB weld? or am i screwed and just have to get a new one? :?
By egsedanguy
#132087 well if im not mistakin, i would say take it off and replace the o rings.... but im not sure if you can. if not then replace would most likely be the only thing....
By BLaCkSiLo
#132098 yeah damnit, they are "tamper-proof" bolts that hold them together and the manual says it's a non serviceable part....

i just dont' wanna wait for e-bay shipping, might have to go digging in the junk yards :thumbdown:
By egsedanguy
BLaCkSiLo wrote:yeah damnit, they are "tamper-proof" bolts that hold them together and the manual says it's a non serviceable part....

i just dont' wanna wait for e-bay shipping, might have to go digging in the junk yards :thumbdown:

ya dat sucks. you might be able to save it for a lil longer with jb weld, but this is part of you brake system. dont want the brakes to go out while doing 70mph and cant stop. :thumb: