Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By egsedanguy
#131001 ok so im planing on getting a 94 ls teg. it has all my swap for the motor and brakes. but it has abs :? can I still use all the parts on mine. I know for sure I will have to get a non abs prop valve. who can help a brother out.what can't I use?
By asianrob
#131016 you can use ABS knucles/rear trailing arms on NON ABS cars. it will work. the abs axles have a gear on them for the abs sensor and will work on NON abs cars.
By asianrob
egsedanguy wrote:so i can use it all? front set up and the rear? so what non abs stuff will i have to find that will not work off the abs car???

yes you can use it all.

you can use the ABS stuff on NON abs cars

what do you mean on your last question?..

everything is bolt on.
By egsedanguy
egsedanguy wrote:ok so everything works got that. but the master cylinder on the fire wall and the prop. valve. will thes work as well.?????

yes you will need a non abs prop valve from a 94-95 rs teg,92-93 si hatch/delsol, o 90-93 da teg.

you can use your stock MC or get one from a 90-91 ex sedan :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#131303 weirdo....you can use the teg booster and master cylinder as well, just have to slightly bend the lines.
By Greasedmonkey
#131307 pretty much.
By Greasedmonkey
#131311 its nice.
By egsedanguy
#131315 ya i know. my lil drums and small rotors somtimes just arnt enough for hard braking for turns.... im affraid to push it and not be able to slow down fast enough.lol