Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Hatchup1
#124827 Please help! So i installed a 5lug conversion and changed the master to non-abs GSR master cylinder and the booster off an LS Integra. I already changed my proportioning valve to an SI about a year ago. So now when i drive it for 10 minuted the brakes lock up and cant move the car :thumbdown: . Please offer an insight.

Thanks
By teal_dx
#124829 sounds like things are expanding when they get hot... so the tolerances are very close. When you push your brake pedal, is there barely any travel before the brakes are on? If so, climb under your dash and look at the brake pedal. there's an adjustment that will let you move your brake pedal out further so it has more travel. It is like a threaded stopper that you turn to adjust where the pedal stops. I had to do the same thing because my brakes were dragging all the time.
By Hatchup1
#124860 I have adjusted that after consulting with a local tech and unlucky again. I pretty much took it out for another test after making those adjustments and failed again. To test the adjustment i completely removed all force from the pedal to the booster and car was still locked up. Any other thoughts?