Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Calil
#6908897 Hello dear fellows

First post here! Just got my self a 1995 Civic VTI (with abs). But there is leaking between master cylinder and brake booster. Brake pedal is stiff.

I found a lot of good options on the master cylinder, at good prices. But the brake booster I only can find the TRW PSA966 at unbeliavable 500 to 600 EUROS! :shock:

All other TRW models costs 100 to 130, just this 966 one (the one that fits my car) cost that absurd.

What to do? Can't find anyother part. The only choice is to spend that crazy amount of money?

(sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language)

Kind regards
Calil
By EconoBox
#6908901 I looked on Amazon and ebay and that part number comes up in the 170 - 230.00 pound range. Granted I'm searching from the US.

Have any pictures of your current master cylinder and booster? They are almost all interchangeable with any other Honda model that has the same master cylinder studs (some are at an angle some are straight side by side). As long as you find one with the similar booster size it should maintain the same pedal feel.

Example: I have an ITR brake booster and ITR (non ABS)master cylinder in my non ABS 1993 Civic LX.