Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By teal_dx
#224688 stock sway bar should be fine. It's when you go over a certain sizem they recommend the brace. I can't remember the size they recommend it for.... 19mm maybe?
By Dareko
#228312 Last time I also installed Asr. Your topic was useful :thumb:
By jdmdomo
#287674 you dont know .. where i can found some "BUSHINGS FOR MY END LINKS " ?

I SAW SOME METAL ONES ..
BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY THEM ..

By jdmdomo
#287675 I BELIVE I HAVE A 22MM ITR .. SWAY BAR ..
By jdmdomo
#287676 ACTUALLY THIS ARE MY REAR END LINKS ..AT THE MOMENT ..

:? :? :? :? :? :? :thumbdown:
By Demspey1995EG
#319199 a buddy of mine who knows alot about hondas was saying those subframe braces can cause you to crack or split your frame? he told me just to run rear sway bar and lower tie bar. and not to run a subframe brace like the asr one. please give me your 0.02.. lol
By rootbeer_eg
Demspey1995EG wrote:a buddy of mine who knows alot about hondas was saying those subframe braces can cause you to crack or split your frame? he told me just to run rear sway bar and lower tie bar. and not to run a subframe brace like the asr one. please give me your 0.02.. lol

how would you split or crack something when you are reinforcing it

i would say youd have more of a chance of splitting or cracking the subframe by just running a sway bar and lower tie bar

the subframe brace helps with the torsional stress put on the stock subframe therefore making it a hell of alot stronger
By teal_dx
rootbeer_eg wrote:
Demspey1995EG wrote:a buddy of mine who knows alot about hondas was saying those subframe braces can cause you to crack or split your frame? he told me just to run rear sway bar and lower tie bar. and not to run a subframe brace like the asr one. please give me your 0.02.. lol

how would you split or crack something when you are reinforcing it

i would say youd have more of a chance of splitting or cracking the subframe by just running a sway bar and lower tie bar

the subframe brace helps with the torsional stress put on the stock subframe therefore making it a hell of alot stronger

Yeah, I agree 100% with rootbeer... your buddy has it backwards.