Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Zac
#361365 Are bilstein shocks good on civics?? I run them in all my other cars and want to know if I should buy them for my 93 civic si hatch.
By Driv-it-hard
#361366 Good question, Bilstein shocks are made for a large portion of automotive vehicles on the road today. Their shocks can vary from normal factory replacement to high-performance application.
This is more a personal preference. It all depends on our wallet and how deep you want to spend.
Hope this helps.
By HeikDiesel
#361370 Ran bilstein/ground controls on my 92CX back in the early 2000's and it was an awesome setup. Made a road trip from Indiana to Colorado and Colorado to Vegas with it
By suspendedHatch
#361375 Germans make the best suspensions. Japan's are crap. Even American suspension companies are better than Japanese.

Koni is better than Bilstein.
By Zac
#361378 Does anyone know where I can buy bilsteins for my EG hatch. And can I use them with lowering springs?
Or does anyone have the part numbers for the shocks??
By teal_dx
#361379 I second the quality of Billsteins. I've never owned them, but I have some BMW friends who were more than happy with them. If they're high enough quality for a BMW, they're great for a Honda. :thumb:

As for part numbers, you may want to check out their site and contact them if you're having trouble finding out which part # to order. Better to ask them than to end up with a part that isn't properly valved for your car. :thumb:
http://www.bilsteinus.com/about-bilstein/contact/

They also have a FB page