Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By jred
#353228 I can't seem to figure out a way to make this work...

Bought an aftermarket 22mm sway bar rear & ASR plate, but didn't realize it was made to mount on the control arms where the shocks mount with a fork like the in the EK's....

and the ones I have on my car is the stock EG...

I would of just bought some control arms like the SK2's or somthing but I cant cause my Coilovers are eye type, made to bolt onto the stock control arms.......so its either change the bottom part of the coilovers to the fork type and buy some control arms (which is the expensive choice) or try to fit the sway bar onto the stock arm (which is what i would like to do)....or cut my losses and keep my stock 14mm swaybar on....

anybody ever done this? any info or pics of this being done will be greatly appreciated

the swaybar brand is Whiteline : http://www.whiteline.com.au/product_det ... er=BHR36XZ
By egsedanguy
#353260 call me crazy but those bottom arms are from a type r integra! I don't recall them being a factory thing for civics. IMO I would get new rear shocks and control arms. I don't think they make a bracket or anything to use the shocks you have with the strait arms.
By jred
#353261 My car is the eg9 SiR, maybe thats why it came with control arms like the type r integra :?

I found one pic on the internet of this control arm being used with the whiteline bar but he said he has fitment issues with the bar touching the arm when bottoming out...I think it the bracket he used

This pics shows a ITR 22mm sway bar onto the same control arm and no fitment issues

But I cant seem to find a pic showing the side where it bolts to the arm and what type of bracket is used or how the bracket looks, does anyone have a pic from that angle?
By suspendedHatch
#353268 That bracket comes with the Whiteline swaybar. It's solving the same problem that the overpriced painted ASR bling brace is over engineered to solve. They can't be used at the same time.

Of course the ITR bar works with the ITR/SirG/88 Civic EF control arms.

The shape of the Whiteline bar may prevent it from clearing your control arms. Do they have an ITR application? You could exchange it for that and use it with the ASR conformist bandwagon bling brace.
Last edited by suspendedHatch on Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Driv-it-hard
#353296 Image

Sway Bar links from CORSPROT usa.
They are the best and the give you the space to adjust for clearance.
I have them on my EG hatch.