Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By deray04978
#349416 I have a question has anyone use the eBay sleeves on there civic. Just asking if they are good or not. Kind of on a budget. And also what is lowest lowering springs for the civic. Currently on cut springs. Would like help thanks.
By TrailerTrash
#349421 ebay sleeves are complete shit. do not buy them just to save some money.

the lowest spring you can buy wont get the car any lower than the struts and a few other factors will allow.

wait, save some more money, and buy a setup thats actually worth the money and time youll spend installing it.
By deray04978
#349423 Ok but has anyone use the Megan racing sleeves. Not looking for a track car. Just a dd. Was thinking of buying those sleeves.
By brandoff88
#349435 ebay coils will blow stock struts, trust me, if your not going full track or need fully adjustable suspension, I have used h&r sport springs, not too low but not super stock height, and they were on stock struts, not to bad, and my sedan has neuspeed springs/struts and they ride pretty darn good, so my choice would be lowering springs, and they run half the price of some of the coils, but I would also recommend upgraded struts, because they can only take so much lol