Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By H0nda_Crazy
#349022 I have a set of prokits but I was wondering if I should sell them for 100 and spend another hundred on getting the sportlines. Anyone had experience with both? And if so, is it worth the hassle? I want a daily driver with as much performance as possible without having to rolls fenders or crawl over every bump. Thanks.
By H0nda_Crazy
#349043 Nobody has any input? I know it lowers it a little more I just wanna know if the extra performance is worth $100.
By Driv-it-hard
#349046 Honda C.,

Back in the day when I worked at hyperformance shop as a installer. We used alot of the prokit for people looking to lower the car but not stiffen the car with a harder spring rate.
The sportline is a harder ride and if you have improved your suspension in any way, you we fill the difference.

My two cents.
By H0nda_Crazy
#349089 Well I'm VERY slowly collecting parts for my suspension rebuild. I'm gonna add Integra sway bars front and back. I already have the control arms to go with them. I'm on the fence about es bushings or hardrace. But either way I'm getting all new bushings. Now I'm deciding on these Springs. Teal, I don't just want to lower my ride. I would also like more firmness. If the prokit is only going to lower it but not change the handling, I don't think these are for me.

Right now the car rolls like crazy and creaks and every turn. I'd like to not just lower the car but maybe do some "spirited" driving from time to time.

Right now I have these Springs, the front and back sway bars, and the lower control arms for it all.

Thanks for your responses. It is appreciated.
By H0nda_Crazy
#349114 I was gonna go with the Eibach struts. I figured it would save me the work of researching for matching a set to the spring rates of either prokit or sportline.
By H0nda_Crazy
#351281 So I bought the eibach struts. I kinda want the sportline springs now considering the more firm spring rate. i found a link in the stickies that gave OEM spring rates for the CTR as 240/240 and ITR as 250/250. The Eibach prokits that i have are listed as 290/190. I guess they arent bad to start with. So if I decide I want to go harder I can get the sportlines later.

Now I had another question going off a suspension tangent if you guys dont mind. Bushings. I am looking at OEM bushings which arent priced that bad at majestic honda, the hardrace kit (which will hurt the wallet and require saving), or KYB bushings. What do you guys think of KYB for bushings? I found them cheap online and figured they make good shocks so why wouldnt they make other good suspension parts. BTW check out the pics of my bushing removal job.

I'll post pics of the BNIB Eibach dampers and springs later just for the fun of it.