Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By gt35civic
#348879 hi guys,

Im new to the forum and to hondas, i just picked up a 94 civic with h22a turbo and cant figure out whats the go with the front end.

i have been in contact with 3 previous owners but none of them know. When the car is at full drop(wheels off the ground) the front hub rubs on the spring and spring seat when the wheels at turned, I had to change the tie rod ends also and when I pulled em out they had coke can to take up the gap so they would do up and not spin, the front rotors are about 300mm also which from a little research isnt stock.

so if anyone had any ideas that would be great, cheers
By gt35civic
#348884 i just measured the front pcd and its 4x114.7 and rear is the normal 4x100
By Leppy
#348900 The rotors and calipers could be from the Prelude Si or VTEC that the motor might have come out of... they are 4x114.3

Also those shocks look factory and the hint of red color from the springs leads me to believe they are Eibach springs.
By gt35civic
#348904 cheers for the replies, i got on to the guy that did the conversion again and he rememebered they were prelude brakes and struts he reckoned. but you guys are prob right its just the prelude brakes and spindles with stock struts. but i was thinking they could be the prelude struts because they car isnt very low and if had the stock springs it would prob sit low with the extra weight or what?