Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By vince72310
#348425 im not to sure but my friends were telling me that they sell either struts or shocks that make the car even lower, for example i have H&R Race Springs that dropped my car 2 and some inches if i wanted to go just a little lower i can get either shorter struts or shocks that will drop my car barely an inch or so, do they make such a thing? and if so what are some brands that make them? i drive a 95 honda civic hatchback and if my friends are lying they suck :cry:
By Driv-it-hard
#348429 Yes , some years back , Tokico use to make a performance shock that was meant for Honda application with an adjustable spring perch. This meant the were the spring sat, was able to adjust 1/2 inch up or down , give or take.

I don't think they are available any more. If you are happy with the ride height, I would leave it just they way it is. The spring u have on the car are well built springs .

You can also go to full coilover .
Just options.
Best of luck !
By teal_dx
#348430 Strut only dampens the travel, not make it lower. Springs make it lower. If you're worried about bottoming out the strut and blowing it, you could also get extended top hats and keep the rest of your current suspension setup the same :thumb: That will allow more travel for your struts, preventing them from being damaged.