Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By T.EG6
#346987 Hello everyone, I have a 1993 civic DX Hatch

I'm interested in installing a front and rear sway bar on my eg. The 92-95 civic Dx model did not come with a sway bar... In order to install a sway bar into a DX model I need to have right lower control arm in order to accept the sway bars.

I was reading online how the 94-01 Acura Integra sway bars will for the 92-95 civics. I found a complete front and back sway bar and lower control arm from a 94 Integra for $130.

So my question is has any one done this ?
Will the front lower control arm from a Integra fit into a 93 Honda dx?

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
By CopyLifted
#346988 I have not done this yet, but I do have the front and rear lower control arms from a '94 Integra on my '95 DX coupe. Yes, they do fit and it is what you need to use the sway bars. The crossmember on the rear does not have the nuts spot welded in though, but the holes are there so you'll have to use bolts, nuts and washers for that area.

Like I said, I have not done it yet, but I have everything needed to do it from a '94 Integra parts car I once had.
By T.EG6
#346989 Okay great, thanks for the info, the sway bars that im buying from this guy does not come with the nuts and bolts so i have to buy them some how from somewhere....

Also im kinda worried about the lca busings.... they kinda look old

I wish there was someone here that has done this before that can confirm...
By CopyLifted
#347007 I'm not sure what more you want confirmed?

The lca's front and rear from a '94-'01 Integra bolt right on. Confirmed by many and that is what is on my '95 coupe right now (along with the rear discs from the '94 Integra I had). The holes are pre-drilled on the rear cross member of the civic but lack the nuts that are welded in place on the Integra. You will need bolts, nuts and washers for those. You will also need the hardware to bolt them to the lca's and whatever else goes along with it. It's a straight forward swap really.

But yeah, it is weird that there is no write-up for it.
By T.EG6
#347010 Okay thank you so much, I'm goona try to do this this week...

I first have to remove my rear lower control arms and its gonna be a bitch cas the lCA bolts always freeze up and snap, i need to somehow fond extra ones just in case.

Do you know where i can buy longer LCA bolts for 93 civic ? the reason i say longer because i think they need to be because i'm slapping on an subframe as well...
By CopyLifted
#347014 I'm not sure where to buy longer bolts. But since you are installing a subframe brace it will make it much easier to install the rear sway bar as it will mount to it.