Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Canyon Si
#344136 So, what happened with this car. Did Honda have a brain fart and just forget about putting in a rear bar. I have Eibach Sportline springs and Tokico Illumina struts. And this car understeers badly. I'd like to go pretty stiff on the bars. Because for daily driving I can dial down the struts to soft. Does someone make a complete balanced from and rear competition type sway bar kit for this car?
By KidKRYLON
#344153 If I'm not mistaken you should have a lower anti roll bar. Both my dx's did. But a nice upgrade would be a oem itr :thumb:
By lalo
#344154 You could buy a strut bar for the back i had that on my sedan and on my sol that i have right now.
By Canyon Si
#344167 I'm kinda looking for a balanced front and rear, adjustable bolt on kit that someone, I am hoping makes for this car
By hmoobvwj
#346127 I am looking for same thing and Will probably be getting jdm itr rear sway.

Should be more than plenty to give some over steer.
By Driv-it-hard
#346131 I have same hatchback, dx , red , fivespeed. I went to my local junk yark and found my a complete front and rear suspension of a 96 integ . Rear sway , front sway bar, front lower control arm, rear L control arm. The best thing to do before installing. Get your self the energy suspension Poly bushing kit , Dont forget the trailing arm bushing that does not come with the kit. it is separate. The you can upgrade from there.
Hope this helps.
By suspendedHatch
#346178 That car came with a rear swaybar and someone took it off. Do your rear LCAs have swaybar mounts?

Progress makes the best rear swaybar. Better than the ITR bar + overpriced blingy reinforcements making up for the poor OEM design.
By Driv-it-hard
#346179 The DX model has no hole for any sway bars on the LCA.
You have to use the stock LCA from the Integ or EX or Si model. If you are using an aftermarket bar that is wider than the 19mm stock bar for the rear, I recommend a brace for the rear. Just in case of tear out.