Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By rustyrex
#343281 Hello fellow civic eg'ers. I am starting to order parts to bag my 95 cx hatch but, I need some measurements of the factory shock and strut body that I can not find online and I am about 1300 miles away from my car with no one where it is to measure for me.

I need to know the diameter of the pressure tube of the pressure tube itself. The bags I am ordering are the Aero Power Sport bags from Universal Air suspension. The slip over the pressure tube and replace the coil spring.

I am hoping someone can help me out. I want to order the bags today so I can start getting everything fabricated this weekend. Thanks in advance.
By teal_dx
#343295 Hey, if you don't find out before tomorrow evening, I can measure my car after work. It has Tokico HP but I think they're close to (or identical) to the factory shock/strut.
By rustyrex
#343297 That would be awesome thanks Brian.
By teal_dx
#343323 It was a tight squeeze getting my long ass caliper in the wheel well and between the spring coils to measure (I have coil over conversion on my tokicos) but I came out with 49mm on the front and 48mm on the rear. I don't think I was perfectly perpendicular to the shock/strut, so that may be off by a mm or two. If it needs to be that precise, hopefully someone has a set not installed on their car that they can measure. :thumb:
By rustyrex
#343327 Thanks man. It doesn't have to be too precise. As long as it is 2.14 inches or smaller.