Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By TRZafer
#342533 I have a strange problem in my EG.My EG's left size is lower than its right side.There are stock springs in my car. Is there any solution to fix this problem ?
By TRZafer
teal_dx wrote:How much difference in height? Have you inspected the suspension? Could be a broken spring or other damaged suspension component.

About 1-2 cm difference.I looked everywhere but I couldn't see anything weird.Springs are OK but I think it is needed to be inspect very well
By nd1983
#342584 LHD or RHD? if you are LHD, could be from driver side sag. i've seen it happen on other cars
By suspendedHatch
#342605 That's normal. Cars don't come perfectly level from the factory.

On top of that, it's virtually impossible to get an accurate ride height measurement unless your garage is perfectly level which; trust me, it is not.

Make sure the front lower forks are pushed all the way to the brake line mounting bracket on the struts. Check tire pressure and make sure all four tires are the same.

If you're really concerned about it, get coilovers and have them corner weighted and balanced. The ride heights wont be equal but it will be "correct" in terms of how the car handles.
By TRZafer
egsedanguy wrote:mabey shocks are no good on that side or just worn more. proably time for some upgrades :thumb:

Shocks are replaced two years ago.Maybe there is a need for coilovers :D

nd1983 wrote:LHD or RHD? if you are LHD, could be from driver side sag. i've seen it happen on other cars

LHD.Yes everyone I asked tells it is normal

suspendedHatch wrote:That's normal. Cars don't come perfectly level from the factory.

On top of that, it's virtually impossible to get an accurate ride height measurement unless your garage is perfectly level which; trust me, it is not.

Make sure the front lower forks are pushed all the way to the brake line mounting bracket on the struts. Check tire pressure and make sure all four tires are the same.

If you're really concerned about it, get coilovers and have them corner weighted and balanced. The ride heights wont be equal but it will be "correct" in terms of how the car handles.

I want to buy coilover because of this problem.