Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By KERMIT_EGK
familyEGuy23 wrote:I think when I saw that story about skunk2 and blox, didn't someone from skunk2 get fired or had a disagreement and started making something similar...blox but back on topic
OP how're your roads where you will be driving?

Ehh there pretty shit then most parts but ive driven sonlong around here i basicly know all the potholes lolx .......i just want comfy daily drive but be abl3 handle track im really aiming fuction form type 2 or buddy club
By KERMIT_EGK
juls1488 wrote:koni yellows with ground control coilovers.
adjustable shocks, and you can pick the spring rate.
:thumb:

How the ride on them i really like that setup read alot forms and people love them
By juls1488
#338355 Awesome.
I have 340lb/in front and 250 rear springs, which come standard with the GC coilovers. Add that to the adjustable konis, and you have a pretty comfortable ride that also handles really well.
By KERMIT_EGK
juls1488 wrote:Awesome.
I have 340lb/in front and 250 rear springs, which come standard with the GC coilovers. Add that to the adjustable konis, and you have a pretty comfortable ride that also handles really well.

i really think im go that setup ive been reading alot and every thing i ook at say this is the setup lolx ..... did ypu get the top hats aswell ??
:D