Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Punksz6
#336382 Anyone running these!! I was looking to get some new suspension parts and found these on the net! Pretty Pricey, but sound Awesome. Might be worth it, for all the Auto-X and Time Attack Peeps. :thumb:

Here is the link: http://kingpinmachine.com/

Outlaw Series DC Integra/EG Civic Spherical Front LCAs
DC_Fr_LCA_Pair

*** $70 refundable core charge already included in price. *** The Outlaw Series DC Integra/EG Civic spherical front lower control arm (LCA) conversion utilizes extremely high end NHBB (New Hampshire Ball Bearing) Racing Series bearings. ABWT10 bearings are utilized in the inner pivots and shock mounts. These NHBB bearings provide a 50% higher axial load rating than the Aurora bearings used in our standard spherical LCAs. CNC turned 4140 HT steel sleeves are pressed in the LCAs and tig tack welded for redundancy. Bearings are retained via interference and Loctite 609. As always, shoulders are used on the ID and OD of the bearing sleeve to further reduce any chance of disassembly and a c-clip provides additional redundancy in bearing retention. 7075 AL is used for the bearing spacers.

Note that the front LCA conversion does NOT include the Outlaw Series compliance bearing conversion. This conversion may be purchased separately and is highly recommended.

Bearing Technical Specifications – NHBB ABWT10
- Ultimate Static Radial Load: 58,500 LBS.
- Ultimate Static Axial Load: 9,195 LBS.
By pkaewthong34
#336864 dang !! thats half of my rent but i want it !!!