Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By nicksdelslow
#334253 How much of a difference would a factory integra ls rear sway bar really make. This is a daily driver so I'm not expecting or wanting anything really rigid. I do not track the car at the moment but would like a little less roll in the rear with out changing spring rate.

Currently have illumina struts and skunk2 springs. Also have all the tie and strut bars and braces installed.
By mADmAN
#334272 did abit of googling and found out theyre 14mm...

if u dont have anything at the moment then u should feel some difference.

my experience with my hatch is with 19mm Ultra Racing and upgraded to 24mm JDM DC2-R....HUGE difference for my daily route to work :D
By nicksdelslow
#334273 At that's what I'm curious about I don't want a huge difference cause the roads in this small town are horrid but I do enjoy playing a little and would like a little more with out going to stiff.
By nicksdelslow
#334566 Just an update... Picked up a factory ls sway bar free of charge, so no complaint there. My personal opinion I feel like it made a difference but not a major change. I feel a little change in hard corners but I could go for a little more. I'm going to start a search for factory gsr or type r sway bar.
By suspendedHatch
#334928 Type R swaybar isn't worth the trouble and cost when compared to an aftermarket bar.

The GSR isn't going to be much different than the LS.

Get the Progress rear bar. It's mounted so as not to rip out your subframe or require reinforcement.
By mADmAN
suspendedHatch wrote:Type R swaybar isn't worth the trouble and cost when compared to an aftermarket bar.

Get the Progress rear bar. It's mounted so as not to rip out your subframe or require reinforcement.

mind giving me a link to the progress bar u talking about?

tried googling but im not sure if im looking at the right product

thanks
By davidomalley
suspendedHatch wrote:Type R swaybar isn't worth the trouble and cost when compared to an aftermarket bar.

i can't see how this will prevent tear out on non-si civics. i would be weary
here is the link
http://www.progressauto.com/products/searchType/vehicleSearch/year/1993/make/Honda/model/Civic/productID/573

i currently have a rear sway from a DC2. only cost $75 and ASR endlinks were $60
davidomalley wrote:finally got my great $75 find of a ITR rear sway bar installed. it is 13 degrees outside, had to wear 4 layers, but I got it done. Got dirty and enjoyed every minute of it.

some pictures

old gsr 13mm sway bar on the floor, new sway installed

on the street with a fesh coat of fresh flat black paint.

anybody want to buy a gsr sway with d brackets and end links for cheap?
By jrowley
#335164 You don't run adjustable end links with it being lowered just curious putting an L's bar on my ej as well was under the impression it'll stress the baR if it has OEM ends
By nicksdelslow
#335396 I'm not running adjustable on mine and haven't had an issue, but I will say it would make it easier to mount.

What are u asking for the sway bar I would like to have one for my slow.
By suspendedHatch
#335410 It's all in the engineering. I had a Progress 24mm adjustable rear bar on two hatchbacks daily driven over a span of 6 years with no signs of stress or tear out.