Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By 92civicEGsedan
#331920 my uncle has a ek with skunk 2 lowering springs, he is wanting to put coilovers on it and im wondering if his springs will fit on my eg im gonna help swap in his new motor and if it will fit ill see if i can get the skunk 2 as partial payment since he knows nothing about swapping engines. so if anyone knows if they will fit please tell me
By teal_dx
#331950 They will fit just fine. An EK is a little bit heavier than an EG, so the EG might sit a tiny bit higher than an EK with the same springs. Probably not enough to notice unless you had them side by side.
By 92civicEGsedan
#331952 thanks teal i read on other forums that they would but i figured id ask the eg guys and if it sat a lil bit higher i wouldnt mind if it sat a lil bit higher ima have to fix my exhaust is hanging low right at where it bends twice in the middle so would you know how to fix a hanging exahust?
By 92civicEGsedan
teal_dx wrote:CHeck to see if the hangars are attached to the black rubber bushing part. :thumb:

alright i know there is hangers at the rear where the muffler and next to the rear lca is there any near the middle i never saw any the last time i was under the car i know there is a piece that is welded at the first bend and is supposed to be bolted to the car but i havent seen any other hangers
By 92civicEGsedan
#331999 nvm i went and checked on of the hangers is broken off the pipe in the middle ill have to replace it