Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By omerdragoon
#331681 i have a 93 sedan its bobling i cant understand which wheel is doing this . i just got new tyres though 195/50/R15 i wasnt able to get new rims one of my rim got bent from somewhere in an accident can u guys tell me if the bouncing is due to that rim or is it something else
By HeikDiesel
#331683 I would first fix the problem at hand. If you don't have the funds to do so I would move that damaged wheel to a different location and see if your "bobble" changes. If it does, I would think you have narrowed it down to the issue.
By omerdragoon
#331708 thanx il try it and let you know if theres a difference or not
By 92civic_vx
#331711 i would take it back to the tire store and ask them to check the balance, it is possible that you thew a weight off. they will be able to watch the rim as it spins on the balancer to see if there is any hop in the tires and which rim is bent. have them put it on the rear so it will be less noticable.
By teal_dx
#331714 I have seen very slightly bent rims balanced but then they still produce a vibration at highway speeds. You can only fix so much of the problem with extra weights. The solution is to replace or repair the wheel.
By omerdragoon
#331827 il get them changed :( i was already short on cash and this starts happening ;( . thanx guys