Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Wolfsbain
#330167 Where are you rubbing. If its frame then you either have to notch your frame or get smaller tires and if its fender then you need to roll them and even possible pull also
By iHeartMyEg
#330170 Thanks bro but yeah it's rubbing my fenders if I lower it anymore. I rolled them a little but I have fat tires so ill have to roll my fenders really wide?
By FG2_Andrew
#330190 IMO, being that low isn't worth the possibility of ruining your fenders, etc. especially when you're just rolling on steelies with fat tires.

but as stated by teal, that's what you have to do. also, are you rubbing when turning or rubbing all the time?
By iHeartMyEg
#330205 No I'm not running yet but if I lower it anymore I will be rubbing on the fender when I turn but I want to go lower I have steelies with fat tires. If I rolled my fenders out really far that'd look stupid? Or I should get new wheels?
By Wolfsbain
#330208 You might want to get new wheels with some offset. You will still probably still rub a little. I do on my 7 wide, 38 offset konigs and I already rolled and pulled my fenders also.
By FG2_Andrew
iHeartMyEg wrote:No I'm not running yet but if I lower it anymore I will be rubbing on the fender when I turn but I want to go lower I have steelies with fat tires. If I rolled my fenders out really far that'd look stupid? Or I should get new wheels?

well, no matter if you're barely tucking fender or a shit ton of tire. you will rub at full lock. unless you run a super sunk setup, you're always gonna rub.

IMO rolling a fender is fine, functional, and doesn't compromise the looks of the OEM lines. but i think pulled fenders are completely stupid. to make it look right, you have to pull the back arches, too. and i always think about resale. some guy looking for a decent looking daily may not be into the whole "slammed and stanced" scene. and that could deter him from buying your car.. those are all things i think about, but whatever you decide to do -- good luck, it's your car. don't let me (or anyone else) make the decision for you!

just remember, there's a reason the saying is "low and slow". pretty much every slammed vehicle driver understand they may need to make some 15 point turns just to get out of their driveways. :thumb:
By civicexracer
#330231 I'm assuming you're on stock steelies? What size tire do you have? The stock steelies are only likt 5.5" wide or something and with a high offset.