Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By alexwiththeeg3
#328241 So the other day I order a password:jdm pillar bar... But Im a bit confused as to whether it will mount using the front seat belt mount or on the back ones... The trouble is my back ones are covered by panels..
By alexwiththeeg3
#328434 I see you have the pillowbar mounted where the back seatbelts are, my only problem would be that I still have my seatbelts in and intend to keep them
By Gustavo
alexwiththeeg3 wrote:I see you have the pillowbar mounted where the back seatbelts are, my only problem would be that I still have my seatbelts in and intend to keep them

Sacrifices.
By rustyrex
#328459 that link looks like a trunk brace for the floor between the mounting bolts for the rear bumper reinforcement.

**EDIT** i stand corrected. it says right there in the description of the produst it is for the floor of the trunk.
By alexwiththeeg3
#328512 So it arrived today, and I've looked all around the floor of my boot and I can see nothing...
By rustyrex
#328514 There should be 4 bolts that hold the bumper bar on. Probably under the carpet.
By alexwiththeeg3
#328515 Turns out funky power have the description, looked ob password:jdm website and it says it says itbjoins the two rear control arms, problem solved