Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By josh93coupe
#326178 I know there full bodied are over priced IMO, probably same goes for those.
By FG2_Andrew
#326184 full body > sleeves
GC is really the only sleeve that i would EVER go with.

and you can snag up some F&F Type 1's for around $5-550 shipped now (as a HT member).

I'm sure with the right shock and a SMALL drop it wouldn't be bad.
By jadeydrag0117
#326189 function form go low as shit, thats why i suggested
By FG2_Andrew
#326200 OP may not want super low.
By jadeydrag0117
EH2_andy wrote:OP may not want super low.

but i want op to be super low :hehe:

lol well function form gives you variety, i bought my coil-overs lowered them to the max now i wish i could go a little lower but...its not worth cutting springs or shocks or getting new coil-overs. + now i wish i got F & F cause they're cheaper and can go lower. so the original reasons why i suggested not just cause you can get slammed with them or just right height, because it beats being stuck at certain height with springs or other coil-overs.

and i guess,OP, that this doesn't really help you, cause you just wanted facts + advice on those "specific" springs/sleeves.
By civicexracer
#326427 Straight answer, no. Not good. If you want to buy coilover sleeves, get Ground-Control sleeves. Also consider the spring rate and shocks that you will be using.
By Fada Blayne
civicexracer wrote:Straight answer, no. Not good. If you want to buy coilover sleeves, get Ground-Control sleeves. Also consider the spring rate and shocks that you will be using.

I agree :thumb:
By rustyrex
EH2_andy wrote:full body > sleeves
GC is really the only sleeve that i would EVER go with.

and you can snag up some F&F Type 1's for around $5-550 shipped now (as a HT member).

I'm sure with the right shock and a SMALL drop it wouldn't be bad.

I'm not sure if you are allowed but, can you post or pm me a link to the sale on ht for these.
By FG2_Andrew
#326447 I got mine from Vex Motorsport about 8 months ago. Not sure if the price has changed? Check out their htmarketplace thread for coilovers. I'm mobile right now and can't link you.