Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By JakEGlove
#325767 Look down a ways on this link, read AZNN77P's post He seems right
By JakEGlove
#325768 *\\mispost\\*
Last edited by JakEGlove on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
By rustyrex
#325771 I seriously think teal should make a way where people can not post until they do a introduction.

Now, commen sense is gonna tell you the long one is for the front, why you might ask? Because that's the way they were designed. Normally I am not a dick and I do apologize but it pissed me off that people act like they have this huge emergencies in their posts and they haven't even said hi or fuck off or anything. They drop in on the forum, ask a really simple question that they should be able to figure out on their own and if they can't they need to hire a mechanic and then they never post again.
By Martin_Bros
rustyrex wrote:I seriously think teal should make a way where people can not post until they do a introduction.

Now, commen sense is gonna tell you the long one is for the front, why you might ask? Because that's the way they were designed. Normally I am not a dick and I do apologize but it pissed me off that people act like they have this huge emergencies in their posts and they haven't even said hi or fuck off or anything. They drop in on the forum, ask a really simple question that they should be able to figure out on their own and if they can't they need to hire a mechanic and then they never post again.

Yeah man I understand and no I don't see you coming off as a dick I just needed some help. I am a new bee so thanks for the honesty
By brandoff88
#326029 i think what he is getting at is people just jump on here and expect everyone to do their work for them, its not uncommon for noobs to want help but like everyone will say, take a little time and research for what you are asking, 9 times out of 10 someone has already answered the question, just poke around a little bit in the forum sections your posting in and surely enough you'll find the answer, i know because i learned to look before posting, sometimes though you wont find it and its ok to ask, just make sure to say something like, i looked on google, or i searched the forum and couldnt find much on the topic, and people will be more willing to answer silly questions, and the black h&R springs are awesome, i have them on my car and when it was on the road, the car rode good, and bounced a little on really bad streets but i think my shocks are getting worn, by the way welcome to site, and like i said just spend some time browsing tech sections and youll learn stuff you werent even trying to :thumb:
By rustyrex
brandoff88 wrote:i think what he is getting at is people just jump on here and expect everyone to do their work for them, its not uncommon for noobs to want help but like everyone will say, take a little time and research for what you are asking, 9 times out of 10 someone has already answered the question, just poke around a little bit in the forum sections your posting in and surely enough you'll find the answer, i know because i learned to look before posting, sometimes though you wont find it and its ok to ask, just make sure to say something like, i looked on google, or i searched the forum and couldnt find much on the topic, and people will be more willing to answer silly questions, and the black h&R springs are awesome, i have them on my car and when it was on the road, the car rode good, and bounced a little on really bad streets but i think my shocks are getting worn, by the way welcome to site, and like i said just spend some time browsing tech sections and youll learn stuff you werent even trying to :thumb:

I couldn't have said it better. I love helping people with car issues. Electrical is my strong point that is why I am a electrical engineer. But, without a proper introduction I honestly do not think anyone should offer help. If someone came to me at a meet and said "hey, my cars not running right what's wrong?" The first thing I would say and I have actually do this is "well first of all you haven't told me your name" I believe in introductions. I have bad PTSD from the Army and its hard for me to introduce myself in a large crowd. I like this forum because I can be myself. Now at a meet I am sure I will be reserved around everyone lol.
By brandoff88
#326034 haha well i do agree with you there, but we all start somewhere dont we :lol: i simply think he just needed to hear it a couple different ways to fully grasp the way this forum is run, hopefully people will see this in the future and act accordingly :thumb: