manual rack w/quaife QSR kit
amr 10k coilovers

rear:
hardrace bushings (including RTA)
hardrace toe adjusters
hardrace camber adjuster
asr subframe brace and 24mm sway bar
amr 8k coilovers

While driving on uneven or rough roads the car basically has a mind of its own. its hard to predict what its going to do. when selecting parts, i bought what i thought would work and what i was advised to get, given the overall goal of the car. that said, i think i may have made a bad choice or followed bad advice.

I'm fairly confident the combined use of the RCA and Hardrace tie rods are causing my issues but wanted to see what others thought. im not too experienced in the suspension department

Car is "professionally" aligned, however i do not have the specs handy. While on smooth roads (like a highway) its perfectly fine, give me a small bump and it'll veer off in the direction of the bump (if the bump hits the right front, itll go right, if left, itll go left.)

I do have stock outer tie rods to replace the hardrace units with, but i want to be 100% sure it'll help, i really dont want to hit the track (or autox course) and have this issue happen.

any ideas?
By bks84
#325055 Alignment specs.

Left front
Camber : -.5
Caster : -.6
Toe : -.03

Right front
Camber : -.8
Caster : -.3
Toe : -.05

Total toe -.01
Steet ahead -.04

Left rear
Camber : -1.0
Toe : -.07

Right rear
Camber : -.8
Toe : -.11

Total toe -.11
Thrust angle -.02
By civicexracer
#325086 Was the alignment done after ALL said parts were installed? No adjustments to the suspension whatsoever have been made after any alignment?

What's your reason for using the RCA? How low is the car? What are the wheel/tire specs?
By bks84
#325090 No changes since alignment. Rcas used because I was advised to. Like I said in the op.

15x7 +38
205 50 15

Not sure how low I am. I can snap a picture for reference if need be.

I think I'll have it aligned by a shop who specializes in whatever I'm trying to do and corner balanced.
By blk92hb
#325406 from what i read from katman he had kinda the same set up and he said that with the hard race tie rods it made the car feel like its on ice. i got almost the same set up but i have stock tie rods and i have no problems. you can hit him up on fb and he will tell you about them
By bks84
#325430 I posted this on NWP and got a lot of good feedback.

Im having the car corner balanced and aligned, and will be using a set of moog outer tie rods from RockAuto.
By mADmAN
#325790 mind giving a link to ur nwp thread??

id like to readup more on this

thanks