Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By madhatchride
#323554 who thinks this is a awful way to lower a car ? im currently in the mood for buying blown up egs jdm motor swap n selling then to make a little money does anyone think the value would increase or descrease if its stock heighth
By teal_dx
#323555 If I was looking at a car and it had cut springs, I would be suspicious of what else the previous owner might have half-assed. Cut springs are a step lower than ebay springs.
By madhatchride
#323557 i was jw because some people freak if they arent lowered didnt know
By Apexracing
madhatchride wrote:i was jw because some people freak if they arent lowered didnt know

If people judge a car by it not being low then they are retards and should cut themselves instead of their springs. There someone had to say it. :thumb:
By asianrob
#323577 springs for civic's are relatively easy to come by now a days. they are almost on craigs list all the time or ebay for a set up of used springs for around 50 bucks.

now try owning a cressida and try getting lowering springs lol
By teal_dx
#323584 If I was car shopping for a 92-95 civic and it had stock springs instead of lowering springs or cut springs, I would feel better about the car because it would be less likely to be abused/driven hard by a kid. :thumb:
By madhatchride
#323657 true well its hard to make people think it cause im only 18 myself but ive been playing with hondas since 13 n i dont drive em hard plus my friends is the crowd im going after and they dont really see things like that lol but def good advice :hehe: