Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Hoodride94
#320220 Alrite whats up guys? So my buddy has a brandnew set of sleeves for a 2000 dodge neon he said he will just give them to me so the question is will they fit on my stock struts? Has anyone done something like this? Yes I know I can get some new ones for my civic for cheap but you cant beat free! So yeah any info would be helpful thanks guys
By FG2_Andrew
#320223 I'm gonna guess that it's not gonna work. But get the sleeves, sell them, fund a proper setup.
By Hoodride94
#320224 Yea true but I dont think ill get to much for them they are no names I think
By chrono404
#320227 Image

Ebay coil sleeves that look like that will most likely work. Mazda Miata ones work on Civics, Neon might work, then agian they might not.

However if they are ebay no-name coils they will ride rought and blow your struts out. So not the best option to put on your car. Sell them and get Race lands or megans or ksport one peices.
By Hoodride94
#320240 10 4 I don't know what they are but free is good I will post pictures if I can thank you 4 your replies! all I know they are blue but will give a name when I can thanks again!
By TrailerTrash
#320246 i had a set of ebay lowering springs from a dodge neon that i put on my buddies EF hatch. it was pretty dam low and they fit just fine.

those ebay sleeves pretty much all look the same. go for it :thumb:
By Hoodride94
#320247 Sick! Thanks trailertrash! :thumb: by the way your coupe is badass man huge props!!!