Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By JohnAWESOME
#318882 Ok guy I found a guy on craigs that has a set of these for $200. http://store.skunk2.com/suspension-tuni ... rs-80.html
What I am wondering is will these with front 8 kg/mm and rear 6 kg/mm paired up with a decent set of shocks would I still get an ok ride for a dd?

I am currently on OEM everything and I like it but I would like to go a bit lower and a little less body roll. Thanks for any info
By TrailerTrash
#318883 pair them up with a set of Skunk2 struts or some other half decent KYBs or something and they will do just fine for you.

but unless they are like new with every little part included, i wouldnt pay 200 for them. more like 150
By JohnAWESOME
#318885 yea they are new in box still in the plastic.
By TrailerTrash
#318886 then id say 200 is a fair price but it dont hurt to try and get him down a bit lower
By civicexracer
#318889 You'll want a good set of shocks for these coilovers. The skunk2 shocks seem to be over damped and make for a harsh ride. If you can afford it, go with Koni Yellows. Tokico Illumina's or KYB AGX's would be your next best bet. Anything less and you'll suffer from poor ride quality and won't be maximizing your cars handling potential with those springs.