Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By EGRUNNER
#316361 hey guys whats the best camber kit out there to not hit the shock towers i was leaning towards skunk 2 but not hear bad reviews and most say you don teven need a camber kit but looking for even tire wear. i like the megans or hardrace design but will more then likely kill shock tower buddy club seem same as skunk 2s im not sure let me know thanks
By EGRUNNER
#316370 i love low but still want to be functional at high speed but willing to not be able to go over speed bumps lol. im thinking 3 to 4 inches but will be on function and form coilovers.
By EJ1_MK
#316380 I have skunk2 pro + camber kit up front and It still hits I found red marks when I changed some parts out recently. But have never had a problem with their camber kits and have been run them on several cars over many many years. Also have installed them on more cars than I can think of with no problems as well.

That low I think you will have issues with any kit really. what tire and wheel size are you running? and how tucked are you wanting to go like lip of wheel close to the fender or more tire gap gone top of tire in the fender.
By EGRUNNER
#316385 I want to tuck maybe 1/4 tire i am bone stock right now just trying to get everything together i am thinking 15 inch with more rubber and do you know like the meagan and hardrace kits are shortened would that help. I think what im going to do is just get the coilovers and install them and go from there i got a 3 month alignment and i like the megan style kits for sure.
By SCREECHO
#316511 look into wicked tuning and hard race kits.
I really want to run wicked tuning, but keep spending money on other things lol.