Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By asianrob
#315844 X2

you can get 94-01 LS integra rear control arms with sway bar for under 150$ roughly depending where you go pending what year you get the sway bay will vary in mm but not much.
By JDMLYFE
#315853 Wow really? I'm just gonna go with the integra stuff then!
$150 is way under what I thought id be paying!
Thanks alot

Now to try and find these parts.....lol
By asianrob
#315856 http://www.ebay.com/itm/90-93-Acura-Int ... c1&vxp=mtr

i have this set up on mine.
iirc i think you need to use a different mount bracket for the 92-95 civic to bolt on the sway bar. ? i think im only using 1 bolt on the braket for each side on my civic (it bolts on to the lower control arm)
By civicexracer
#316219 You don't NEED aftermarket LCA's to run a swaybar. There are companies such as Suspension Techniques that sell rear swaybar kits that do not require holes in your LCA to mount the endlinks. They mount the endlinks using the bolt for your shock forks. Price isn't terrible either.

But, if you REALLY want rear LCA's just for looks, there are plenty out there. However you need to be careful with which you choose. The main thing to watch out for are the bushings. Function 7 make great LCA's with high quality bushings. They are pricey, but worth it IMO.

Also, swaybars are not necessary. BUT, they are a great way to improve the handling charateristics of your car without compromising ride quality.
By JDMLYFE
#318349 im not just buying them for looks, the bushing in mine are shot, so im getting both front and rear lca done, i know i can just change the bushings but id rather some nice silver or gold ones for the rear
By g35Xsedan
#319039 what color lower control arms would look good on the purple coupe Camilla Red is the actual color
By bigJOE671
JDMLYFE wrote:Im not sure what this stuff Goes for..
I just want decent aftermarket parts

Rear Lca's and swaybar, thats all i should need right?

Function 7 rear LCA's $229+
http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewCate ... tegory=443