Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Leppy
#315553 Quick question for all you EG/DC suspension guru's. I've got a 92 4-door DX model which just has EX springs and some OE spec shocks.

I know for the rear that I'll need an LCA swap to run bars, but I'm getting weird results when I try to search for the front setup.

So, the question is do the OEM DX front LCA's have mounting spots for sway bars endlinks or do I need to swap them out for EX/SI or DC chassis LCA's?
By nd1983
#315554 see i was wondering the same thing about my LX. and with alot of reading i found. some came with the bar attached, some came without the bar but the mounts and others just have the holes for the bolts.
this being a prime example:
http://www.civic-eg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=766

i could be wrong but thats why i've found. so its a matter of looking underneither and see what you have and don't have.
By EJ1_MK
#315561 You will need integra or EX/SI front control to run any front sway bar, weather it be integra or civic sway bar. The actual front lower control arm is the same it is the bracket that attaches it to compliance bushing that has the hole you will need for the end links to bolt to.

Hard to see in pick but the one on the right you can see the hole in the entire control arm.
By Leppy
#315563 thanks, that picture actually helps alot. I appreciate it. I guess it's junk yard hopping time.

Compared to my old Mazdaspeed Protege, EP3 Si, and 300ZX twin turbo, this thing flexes and walks all over the place. lol