Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By OCHO
#314954 Hey everyone, I want to buy Tein S tech springs because they are in my price range, they have the drop in height I want, and they seem to get good reviews.
Does anyone have them on their eg? If so for how long and would you recommend them? Also how is the ride with your shock setup?

Thanks for any input and advice, and sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot :?
By FG2_Andrew
#314962 Everyone I've ever known that's run Tein have NOTHING but good things to say. If I ever ditch my coilovers and run just a nice spring/shock, it will be Tein.
By OCHO
#315001 Awesome. Thanks for the reply, definitely gonna go with them! Good to know that you would trust them on your own car that says alot.
By FG2_Andrew
#315040 Tein is definitely one of the more reputable companies out there. You should be happy with the ride quality..

And if there isnt a review on the forum already, write a review after you've rode on them for a while! Also, check out the official suspension thread I started! And feel free to direct questions via PM to the users listed
By OCHO
#315080 Nice I'm even more excited now :hehe:

I'm definitely gonna check out your suspension thread! I'll post a review too that will be pretty cool. Thanks alot for all the help it's much appreciated.
By FG2_Andrew
#315086 the OSYS thread can be viewed here

not many springs on there, but it can give you an idea. :thumb:
By CyberDictator
#315337 If you are interested one of my friends had them on his civic and went to coilovers and wants to sell his. PM if so.
By OCHO
#315480 Cool I'm glad to hear all the positive experiences you guys have with Tein..thanks for all the help!

And @ EH2_andy, thanks for posting the link up good stuff on there can't wait to post my setup!