Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Jonblud
#313224 Im trying to keep my spending down but some new coilovers are a must right now, ive looked about but im now really sure what to get, the less i spend the better really, im not after some super high spec ones just some i can get my car nice and low and stiff with, so what would you guys recomend? Some links would be helpful too and i dont mind importing from the US either, my cars a ej2 by the way

Thanks
By Ecc0
#313318 Firstly hi and welcome good to see another UK owner.

Second and you just looking to stiffen up and go low as if so you can do this with shocks and springs which will save you loads.

If your looking to go on the track ad really want to be changing dampening allot then coils it is and yes there is lots of choice out there for your car.

The second hand market is really strong at the moment so keep an eye on eBay and sign up to the Facebook page Honda parts for sale as both have good deals pop up regularly if you want brand new Mister R's have been making a really good name at the moment also look at D2's they have allot of adjustment which is great (I have these) another brand to look at are HSD's had these on my track supra and couldn't fault them at all.

There are lots out there and sure others will reccomended others too so just make sure you read up and get what's right for your needs and not just coz people tell you they're great.