Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By hondamonstercrew
#313007 Is there any way i can repack my rear bearing as its a lot of cash and dont want to replace whole hub set up ad ive just had them blasted and sprayed :?
By TrailerTrash
#313029 what do you mean by the whole hub setup :headscratch:

the hub and bearing are 2 different things. say you do buy the whole setup... your still going to have to buy the bearing separate.

if the bearing is shot, its shot. get a new one
By EJ1_MK
#313047 the rear bearing is not replaced like the front. It comes as a complete unit with new wheel studs and hub assembly. They do not come separately ever.

It is actually bolted on to the trailing arm, in the same place if its disc or drum, the only difference is that the disc trailing has a bracket for the the caliper. pretty simple to replace in fact.

This is what they look like out of the box. hub and bearing as one for the rear. This set has the abs centric ring on it but same thing part numbers are even the same between disc and drum if I remember correctly.

By hondamonstercrew
#313192 sorry bout the confusion lads ment to say arm not hub i was told i had to replace whole trailing arm in they end i done bit more research and decided to just swap my whole system out on rear as planned in first place got they extra cash needed will prob be doing a write up for it too
eg3 rear drums swapped to eg6 sir rear discs and calipers
thanks for your help peepz :thumb: