Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By LionHearted1
#311571 Howdy

I've been really interested in lowering my car lately, and after doing some shopping around, I think Ive finally settled on a set of bisimoto lowering springs.
They have around a 1.5in drop all around, which would leave me at around a 2 finger wheel gap. About what Im looking for.

Just curious on if anyone has tried these springs before, and what their verdict might be.

Im also wondering if this kind of drop is so low that it might destroy my shocks prematurely, or if I can continue using OEM ones. If I need aftermarkets, what would be some good brands to look into.

Thanks for your time.
By BisimotoJulio
#311718 Bisimoto Sport Springs are a great choice for a daily driven vehicle and are designed to work with OEM shocks, but will benefit from using high performance shocks such as Tokico or Bilstein. Not to mention the quality is second to none and comes with a Limited lifetime warranty!
By juls1488
#312093 with those spring rates, and amount of drop, you should be fine.
i had similar rates and drop on some tein h.tech springs and stock shocks on an ej6 hatch for a while, about 25k miles, before i upgraded to koni yellow.
bisi's shit is quality too. do it! :thumb: