Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By rafaortiz21
#310816 I want to lift my ride due to scraping. Now that I'm getting a fresh coat of paint and a new front lip I don't want to keep destroying them. As of right now my car I slammed on stock 14s. I hated cool overs that why I'm along for springs. Any suggestions?
By brandoff88
#310841 i got a set of h&r springs, not sure on the spects but i have like a finger worth of fender gap, and no rubbing or scrappin issues, i can take a pic later for you, they came with the car so again, not sure bout the specs but the ride pretty good also, that and im runnin stock 15 in steelies lol
By rafaortiz21
#310843 Sounds good any info will help
By Martin_Bros
brandoff88 wrote:i got a set of h&r springs, not sure on the spects but i have like a finger worth of fender gap, and no rubbing or scrappin issues, i can take a pic later for you, they came with the car so again, not sure bout the specs but the ride pretty good also, that and im runnin stock 15 in steelies lol
By Martin_Bros
brandoff88 wrote:i got a set of h&r springs, not sure on the spects but i have like a finger worth of fender gap, and no rubbing or scrappin issues, i can take a pic later for you, they came with the car so again, not sure bout the specs but the ride pretty good also, that and im runnin stock 15 in steelies lol

Just got some H&Rs as well but did yours come with 2 tall springs and 2 short ?
By brandoff88
#326031 haha just posted on your other thread, yes they did tall ones = front, short = back, our handas are made that way :thumb: and sorry for no pics but if you look through my build thread on the first page, you can see a couple pics of how it sat