Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By MarkCayabyab
#309219 Hey guys, couldn't look for what i was looking for here or on the web so decided to make a new post. I have a 13mm rear sway bar off an integra and i want to install it but like everyone said the REAR LCA of my Honda doesn't have the hole that makes the endlinks connect to the rear sway bar of the integra. Planning to go to the Junk yard tomorrow and i was wondering if it's possible to just switch my oem lcas with integra lcas so i can make the rear sway bar fit? any clues guys? i have everything off the integra for the sway bar, only problem is that it wont fit due to my lcas.
By ZactheRipper
#309220 DA and DC lca fit in my experience

Just ensure your shock absorber is compatible with the LCA ( as in Fork/eye type )
By MarkCayabyab
#309227 Alright thanks man! Hopefully I won't need anything else
By EJ1_MK
#309265 The 4 dr lca are different on the dc and da they will not work on any of the EG chassis
By asianrob
EJ1_MK wrote:The 4 dr lca are different on the dc and da they will not work on any of the EG chassis

whats different between the DB8 and the DC lca's?

from my use they are the exact same. now they are different style of control arms between the civic's and integras. but they fit each other chassis.
By EJ1_MK
#309295 The DB are slightly longer than the DC or DA, I was going to use a set for temp on my car and they were just a bit longer than the factory eg ones. I pulled my disc setup off a DB, might just have been the ones I pulled off.