Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By hondaciv92
#308206 I am going to be getting new set of coilovers soon and have no desire to lower my car I just want more dampening. Anyways my question was if I set my coilovers to the stock ride height so there is no negative camber do I need a camber kit?

This is an easy question to answer I just need some assurance. Thanks!
By TattooedFish
#308208 if your not altering your height I don't see as to why you would need one

I would say dont worry about it you could always add one later if you decided yon needed one
By hondaciv92
#308210 Thanks that was my thought to!
By FG2_Andrew
#308226 camber kits are NOT necessary to lower cars, so keeping the stock height would be even less necessary.

i believe there is a thread on Honda-tech which explains it, i'll see if i can source it for you.
By EJ1_MK
#308539 You will not, but to get more performance and dampening you will want to lower the center of gravity which means lowering the car. At stock ride height you are better off replacing off all the bushings and sway bars and run on stock suspension. Coil overs will help with some of the body roll, just remember most coil overs are valved for the spring rate that is on the set of coil overs.