Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By 95cpeEX
#306517 so i know this site if eg cars, but i have a dc4 which is basically the same exact thing and i have regaurding my uneven lowered ride height

i just recently got a 98 integra thats lowered on skunk2 springs and struts.
my springs on NON adjustable and my car sits like a hot rod (lower in the front then in the back.

is there by some chance that kid who put it all together before i got the coils mixed up and put the fronts on the back and the backs on the front? im not sure how the set was purchased because i was checking them out on passwordjdm and all the complete sets i was seeing were adjustable so im assuming he purchased drop springs and struts seperatly. is there some way to fix this?
By EJ1_MK
#306526 yes there should be part numbers on the springs that you can look up on skunks site or post them here the last 3 digits should be the spring rate. write them down and post them and the I will be able to tell you whether or not they were put on backwards or not but it does sound that is what he might have done.
By 95cpeEX
#306541 i will do that when i get a chance. dont have the time right now to go out and jack up my car and check out the numbers