Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Ian918
#303520 Hey guys, I bought a cheap Godspeed lowering kit from Amazon and it didn't come with an installation guide. I am trying to put them on today but I'm not sure what to do with the o-rings and the "coilover" sleeves. I can't find an installation guide on the web either. I'm putting them on a 1995 Civic sedan. Any references or guides someone can point me to?
By Ian918
#303655 Thanks man, that's exactly what I was looking for! I got them on pretty fast but the back bolt that held the strut on the axel was seized, on both sides! I got them on and they look great. I've already had to raise them a little. The front was so slammed my tires would rub when I turned right. I'll be posting pictures on my build thread soon. Thanks again!
By JohnRM
#303666 Make sure to get an alignment!
By couch_c
#303677 coilover sleeves? how's the ride?
By Ian918
#303757 It's rides alright. A little bouncy on rougher roads but overall it rides good. Raising it up from full slam made a world of difference; it used to ride too rough to bear. I'm still low but riding comfortably. They definately passed my expectations, I didn't expect much from amazon parts.