Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By EJ1_MK
#303143 Yes
By FG2_Andrew
#303149 ASR is only worth the money if you have a nice swaybar.
Skunk2 LCAs have junk bushings (according to many reviews).

I would recommend Function7, Hardrace, or OEM LCAs.

LCAs are really just a flashy product. You're OEMs will do the same job as aftermarket. Just don't cheap out and buy whatever and end up with worse bushings than before. :thumb:
By SkunkDcivic
#303151 i was gonna use the asr sway bar and okay i was gonna use the skunk2 cuzz i like there product and if i use the subframe brace i wont have any damage to my frame right?
By SkunkDcivic
#303152 also what about beaks lower tie bars or asr sway bar
By Ecc0
#303154 ASR subframe brace as said before are brilliant and highly reccomended when fitting a sway bar.

The Beaks lower brace though looks good holds very little amount of structural performance and is mainly a bling factor item.

On the LCA side of things yes many of the after market ones are also a bling product though some and slightly lighter than OEM, again it is right that bushings on them are not great but I have heard and am planning that you can home out the existings ones and replace then with hyperflex ones which are stiffer and will last longer.
By bks84
#303206 it all really depends on what youre doing with the car.

• strickly a DD? waste of money. im sure the $400 or so you spend buying the brace and LCA's could go towards some sort of maintenence item teh car needs (like bushings, or brakes, etc)
  • Something that'll see a lil track time (weekend track events, auto-x), ya you can benefit from it
  • Dedicated race car? YES

I had the brace and a 24mm sway bar on my EG when I first got it, I hated it soooo badly. the ride was really compromised. which is why i say dont do it on a car that you're ONLY going to DD.
By egbeegee
#304322 Honestly its just personal prefrance or if you plan on racing. Personaly I love the look, it is getting a little played out in the show word imo. But I think it looks really nice and it definatle cleans the back part of the rusty underbody! I will probly get it just cuz I like it and cuz I want it lol! and I drove my car daily! :thumb: