Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By illason
#301778 I recently purchased these and for some reason I can't get the fork screw to line back up. The 14mm bolt on top that connects to the coil over. Has anyone else had this problem? Please help
By TrailerTrash
#301785 what exact bolt are you talking about?
By EJ1_MK
#301795 On the rear lower control arms, you have to load the suspension a bit to get them to go on. and are you sure your bushing is not knocked out of wack?
By jadeydrag0117
illason wrote:I recently purchased these and for some reason I can't get the fork screw to line back up. The 14mm bolt on top that connects to the coil over. Has anyone else had this problem? Please help

maybe try jacking up the brake disc... or put the bolt through the fork before the coilovers
By jadeydrag0117
#301801 i've had this problem a few times....but not anymore....

is it the rear or the front?
By illason
#301817 I'm talking about the front fork. You have the coil over, then you need the oem fork that attaches to the coil over with a 14 mm bolt. The diameter of the new pro c seems to be too large for the oem fork. Is there a trick or solution for this problem?
By TrailerTrash
#301835 i know exactly what your tqlking about now. I had a similair problem with my skunk2 struts. you may have to ream it out ever so slightly with a drill bit or something like that. and u may also have to put it in a vise and gently clamp it just enough to get the bolt to line up right with the threads
By jadeydrag0117
illason wrote:I'm talking about the front fork. You have the coil over, then you need the oem fork that attaches to the coil over with a 14 mm bolt. The diameter of the new pro c seems to be too large for the oem fork. Is there a trick or solution for this problem?

maybe try hammering it through and wd40....