Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By glsotelo
#299380 i have a 93 civic coupe ex any one have skunk 2 suspension just want to know what the ride is like with them or whats a good coilover with a good ride to go with
By Hatch-O-Doom
#299387 I am running it :woot:
Its not bad.. But For the money I would go with a BWR suspension or FF Suspension... Only reason I am running it is cuz I got a deal and I needed a suspension right then and now...

My ride is okay, Kinda stiff. I can feel the road. it lowers the car a good amount. I am pretty low and have room to go even lower with it.

But this is what I would much rather have
http://www.bwrusa.com/ProductDetails.as ... =SS%2DHD01
By glsotelo
#299475 o ok is bwr coilovers as stiff as skunk 2 or na i just want a good smooth ride not to stiff but not to soft either
By EJ1_MK
#299492 Then get Function Form Type I coil overs. They have been known to ride smooth great for a daily driving.
By glsotelo
#302645 what about going with tokico with ground control coils
By EJ1_MK
#302646 You will end up spending the same amount of money with out the adjustablility of the full coil over. With full coil overs you can corner balance and they are designed for lowered cars. Sleeves are nice for daily use so is just a spring and shock setup. You want adjustment you need full coil overs. Hands down.