Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By nuffstarz
#298263 ok so i was driving when i noticed a sound on the driver side front tire. i didn't think anything of it. when i drive my car pulls to the right side my guess was wheel alignment. but i noticed when I'm driving and hit any type of bump or pot hole my car pulls left or right depending how i hit it. i did some research and heard it could be a ball joint. so i jacked my car up and wiggled the tire side to side and it moves then i tried up and down it didn't move(driver side). i did it to the left side nothing at all stiff as a bolder. so my question is is it the lower ball joint or upper ball joint and does anyone have pics to show the differences. thanks help would be greatly appreciated.
:(
By teal_dx
#298279 Is your suspension stock? If it is original, I found that the upper ball joints are usually the first to go before the lowers.
However, side to side movement usually means a worn tie rod/end link. Up and down play usually indicated worn ball joint(s). I'd look into a new tie rod/end link and an alignment after. :thumb:
By nuffstarz
#298289 no my suspension isn't stock
By Blk95coupe
#298292 Front lower LCA bushings

Mine clicked when they were bad.