Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By rafaortiz21
#298428 Cody27 you are correct, the down pipe is underneath the oil pan. In my situation the down pipe slammed against the pan leaving a dent on the pan. I had to replace the down pipe from the DC headers and thank God my friend had an extra one laying around his place. Now I understand why my headers were cracked in the part where the 4 pipes turned in to 2 pipes. I am looking for a one piece headers but not sure which brand to go with.
By cody27
#298643 yea that'll do it, if and when i do upgrade motors and go with a header ill be doing a custom down pipe with a flex piece for this exact reason.
By EJ1_MK
#298646 I would see if the bushings in your sway bar are still in good shape and some times if the tire is to thin like a 185 or 175 could cause it do that because it will find all the silly groves in the road ways, now also with the wind to take into factor as well. but if he did an alignment and he should have checked all tie rod ends and ball joints and wheel bearings etc. so unless you have some crazy play in your steering wheel I would look at bushings and see if they are worn out

How many miles are on the car currently?
By rafaortiz21
#298682 Thanks guys for the info. I will be checking the sway bar today after work. I'm not sure what size of tires i have but I know they are skinny. The suspension was checked at the dealer and they only told me about the CV boot thats torn. But i will do my own inspection to be sure.
By EG Love
#298685 i'm pretty sure every tire has its size on the sidewall, it should resemble something like this:

you should be able to find out your tire size by looking.. i'm guessing the ones in this pic are wider than yours, but it should read something like P185/75R14 or something along those lines with different numbers
By rafaortiz21
#301067 :x :x :x :x :x :x
So driving home from work my lovely car felt super loose. the side to side sway was worst that ever before all of the sudden i felt this clanking noise coming from the rear.What tha Fuck!!! I pulled over and nothing seems out of place so I decided to keep going. Mistake #1, Here comes another clanking noise again What tha fuck!! I sopped again and just did a walk around the car and the I figured out that my rear tire its looking kind of weird. so I continue my trip home ( mistake #2) and the noise keep getting louder by the minute. So I make it home lift the rear of the car and then I realized that I should have called a tow truck my trailing arm bushings are fucking gone :x :x :x there is no connecting rubber to the middle part of the bushing just the center metal grinding against the trailing arm. Fuck My Life Im going to burn this SOB!!!!!
By rafaortiz21
#301068 Sorry for my punctuation in the prior message. I'm just Fucking Pissed!!!