Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By rodney120985
#296955 Ok I have ran into a slight problem here I was reading on the DIY post about the rear swaybar that teal did I know he got one that did not have a factory rear bar. The question I have is my car didn't come with one from the factory but I have after market lca's and I am looking at getting the same swaybar as teal so I need one with a no rear factory or could I get one for a car with a factory rear bar? And yes mine has a factory front just no rear

:? :? :? :?
By EJ1_MK
#296956 what size is "teals" or what does "teal" have. it all really depends on the size of the bar as what you will need
By TrailerTrash
#296966 if i remeber right, that bar he put on bolts to the LCA at the same place the strut does. aftermarket or stock LCAs the strut still bolts at the same place. you should have no problems at all if you want the same one he has.
By rodney120985
#296994 Yea trailer you are correct. I guess the question I was really asking was if I got a rear bar that was for a car with a original bar would it work since I have aftermarket lca's with holes for swaybars? Thanks for the help
By EJ1_MK
#296996 Yes it will as long as you get the correct end links and you don't go above 15mm with out a brace you will be fine. All the sub frames have the holes to add a swaybar. So as long as you get a bar from another civic or integra you will have no problem.