Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Ghunt521
#295538 I wanna drop my ej1.

Was going to go with kyb g2 shocks with ebay adj. coils for now. This is my dd. Let me know what you guys think thx
By Apexracing
#295542 just get the kyb's and a set of decent springs like eibachs. ebay coils are junk and not necessary.
By EJ1_MK
Apexracing wrote:just get the kyb's and a set of decent springs like eibachs. ebay coils are junk and not necessary.

You can even get the full eibach pro kit for under 500 bucks and it will ride like stock and drop the car and no camber issues. or what he said. :thumb:
By Ghunt521
#295549 I think imma go with ebay coils my buddy on his 93 si he has kyb gr-2 and ebay coils for 2 years now and it is the smoothest riding civic ever
By TrailerTrash
Ghunt521 wrote:I think imma go with ebay coils my buddy on his 93 si he has kyb gr-2 and ebay coils for 2 years now and it is the smoothest riding civic ever

smoother than stock? :P

i had ebay coils on tokico whites and it was an uncomfortable ride. i will forever avoid ebay coils as much as possible. the extra money u pay for quality parts is definitely worth every buck
By Apexracing
#295557 Hey if he likes them try it out, if you dont atleast you arent out allot of dough. But i would still recommend a good set of springs instead.
By Ghunt521
#295573 i mean my buddies car is 2.25" in front and 2" in the rear ebay coils man and they ride smooth no bounce what so ever
By johnsonm781
#295679 skunk2 man this way you get upgraded performance and dont blow a whole wad on suspension.....i Just got springs and shocks and it came in under 500 bucks.....hell your already spending a few bills a few more will be well worth it :thumb:
By Ghunt521
#295693 i just order the kyb agx with ebay coils for 283.25 with tax and shipping to my house. I already bought red strut mounting hats and bushings so my daily driver will be set. Im very satisfied with ebay coils and how they ride period.