Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By johnsonm781
#294333 I am looking for adjustable struts to pair with my skunk2 springs....i was going to go kyb agx but heard there not good past about an inch of drop and my springs say 2" to 2.25"
By EJ1_MK
#294341 Get the skunk2 struts or eibach pro struts they should be able to handle the drop
By johnsonm781
#294342 wat bout koni yellows aka sports
By johnsonm781
#294347 are the skunk2 struts adjustable???
By johnsonm781
#294360 ok guys come on lol i got skunk2 springs but need an adjustable shock......or do i? My plan is mostly dd with the occasional track. My choices are KYB AGX four way adjustable, koni yellow sports with lifetime warranty, or skunk2 shocks which are unknown to me if they are adjustable or not.
By eg-guy
#294467 koni yellows hands down. Do some research, you won't be disapointed.

No, skunk2 sport struts are non-adjustable.
By johnsonm781
#294513 ...
Last edited by johnsonm781 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
By TrailerTrash
#294514 never heard of a B swap needing different struts :?

and discs or drums, to the best of my knowledge, youll use the same struts
By johnsonm781
#294516 Ya that's what I thought lol then I tore it all apart and the shocks were too small! I was like wtf? So I looked up the part number and brand on the old ones and sure enough they were for a 2000 civic....so idk if the rears are from an integra or a newer civic or they take stock....still gotta yank the tire off and look
By EJ1_MK
#294517 The front suspension from 92-00 are all the same the only thing that really changed between the years was the sub frame and the upper front control arm. THe DC or integra chassis and the EG or EJ chassis are the same chassis and use the same struts parts and all suspension. Even the motor mounts are the same from a B to a D between the two as well. How do I know this I own both chassis and have been buying the same part numbers before I purchase things cause I can use my mounts that I just bought before I tore my car apart.
By johnsonm781
#294518 well here's whats going on with mine...the previous owner had gr-2 shocks on the car for a 2000 civic and i bought agx shocks for a 92-95 eg and the wishbone part that tightens to the bottom of the shock fits the gr-2 but is too big for the eg shocks??? why is this if they are all the same and interchangeable???
By TrailerTrash
#294519 maybe the strut forks are from an EF? :?

to me they all pretty much look the same but i know there are differences even though i couldnt tell you them
By johnsonm781
#294521 ok well if there from the ef why would they fit an ek and not a eg? lol and also i looked at the shocks them selves ( kyb gr-2 vs kyb agx) and the gr-2 is notably bigger than the agx on the bottom hence with the "fork" does not tighten up enough for the agx's. and i looked up both part numbers and i have this information correct and this is why im confused if they are all interchangeable and why this is happening. and btw koni sells their yellows for 92-00 civics so idk whats going on with my forks or car lol